How to Change Absolutely Anything
Everybody wants to change something, whether it is work, life, yourself or someone else. Based on evidence-based psychological principles, this book demonstrates in 10 easy steps how you can bring about positive change in your life.
Bursting with powerful tips, tricks, advice and guidance taken from interviews with some of the most positive and productive people in the world, from Mohammed Ali and Richard Branson to Alex Ferguson and Tiger Woods.
More Books From Damian Hughes
- The Barcelona Way
- The Five STEPS to a Winning Mindset
- How to Think Like Sir Alex Ferguson
- Liquid Thinking
- Liquid Leadership
- Change Inspiration
- A Drop of Liquid Thinking
- Personalised Books
- Survival Guide to Change
- The Marvin Hagler Story, Marvelous
- Peerless - The Sugar Ray Robinson Story
- Hitman - The Thomas Hearns Story