Damian Hughes looks at the methods used by great achievers and shows, in easy steps, how you can adopt them into your own life, dreams and ambitions. Most importantly, he shows how so-called 'ordinary' people have adopted the lessons to be able to achieve life-long ambitions, from running marathons to building their own houses, to overcoming serious illness.
The book also contains direct contributions from Sir Richard Branson, Muhammad Ali and Angelo Dundee, World Cup winners Jonny Wilkinson and Nobby Stiles and Olympic legend Daley Thompson.
More Books From Damian Hughes
- The Five STEPS to a Winning Mindset
- How to Think Like Sir Alex Ferguson
- How to Change Absolutely Anything
- Liquid Leadership
- Change Inspiration
- A Drop of Liquid Thinking
- Personalised Books
- Survival Guide to Change
- The Marvin Hagler Story, Marvelous
- Peerless - The Sugar Ray Robinson Story
- Hitman - The Thomas Hearns Story